Why Stupid Cupid?!? Well do you remember the Princess Diaries movie? Mandy Moore’s character sings “Stupid Cupid” to her ex and since I am single and will be in Vegas for market I will not be participating in date night on V-day! So Stupid Cupid seems to be right on point for me!
Above are options in color schemes that would tempt me to find a last minute date on my trip!(oh did I mention my bff and mom will be coming! I doubt they would like me to ditch them.) I am not really a fan of pink so that is why there is a lack of the color. Personally, I think the color does nothing for me. And you will definitely need a spray tan for the white, light pink and mauve color schemes if you have a fairer skin tone .
I have attached the links to make it easier for you shopping!
White Color Scheme(Left to Right):
- One Shoulder Crepe Jumpsuit
- Pom Pom Off the Shoulder Dress
- Dylan Crochet Shift Dress
- Zahra Fit and Flare Dress
- Isabella Crepe Mermaid Dress
- Lace Romper
Light Pink Color Scheme(Left to Right):
- Gemma Halter Lace Sheath Dress
- Cross Front Body-Con Dress
- One Shoulder Ruffle Dress
- Belza Floral Lace Shift Dress
- Cara Sheath Dress
Mauve Color Scheme(Left to Right):
- One Shoulder Ruffle Sheath Dress
- Lace Mini Dress
- Velvet Mini Dress
- No Reason Off the Shoulder Sheath Dress
- Last Dance Pleated Ruffle Mini Dress
- No Reason Off the Shoulder Romper
Deep Red Color Scheme(Left to Right):
- Lace Body-Con Dress
- Drew Plunging Illusion Jumpsuit
- Louise Sheath Dress
- Whitley Off the Shoulder Dress
- Pixie Jumpsuit
- Tiered Ruffle Sleeve Dress
Almost all of these styles are budget friendly! Plus you can totally wear most of the style all year round! Hopefully this helped plan your v-day outfit!
In the past, I’ve gotten a lot of requests for me to take this BLOG seriously and actually keep it up, so that my customers can know what I personally have purchased for myself. Well I’m finally listening and will hopefully keep this up whether its for one person or hundreds. I hope that my honest opinion on my products helps. So listed below are items I have recently purchased and think are worthy of this post. I will review them and give you a link to purchase. In full disclosure, I am not doing this to become an influencer, I legitimately love shopping and trying new items out! Hope yall enjoy it!
1st Item I am loving is Sol DE Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream, yes its a little pricey for lotion but yall it lasts and it is totally worth it. Its a tightening cream and also helps with cellulite. If my opinion doesn’t help, amazon reviews are 1,500 at almost five stars.($45)
2nd Item I am Loving is Coolerfulkoala High Waisted Leggings, yall someone recommended these to me and they did not disappoint. They are almost identical to Lululemon Legging and I am super picky about workout pants. And yall they are $25 a peice say what!!!
3rd Item I’m Loving is Quay Sunglasses, I have been wanting to try them but honestly never pulled the tigger until their buy1 get 1 sale. And yall I got to polarized sunglasses for $75 thats almost $400 cheaper than I normally spend. Which is why I have been wearing the same sunglasses for 6 years. These are the two styles I bought.
High Key Avaitors
4th Item I’m loving is CoCo & Eve That’s A Wrap Bundle, yall my hair during quarantine was a hot mess. So I researched and found this hair mask that came with a towel wrap and yall I’m in love. The Bundle is $54.90 on amazon the hair mask by itself is $35. Totally worth it.
Hopefully, this helped yall a bit. I know I love these products and I wanted to share them with yall!
Sorry it has been a while. Life kinda of throws you curve balls when you least expect it! Anywho, the picture above is what I am currently crushing on right now. Some might be splurges and some are just so darn cute that you cannot resist!
So the top row is all purses that are currently available online at Nordstroms.
- Cheetah Print Clutch ($45)- I have been searching everywhere for this! I love pops of animal prints for outfits. They always make a subtle outfit suddenly fun and chic!
- Snakeskin Convertible Shoulder Bag (Now $299, Was $598)- Now I am not always a fan of Tory Burch Bags, simply because I think they are a tad too pricey for what they are. But this is too good to pass up!
- Mini Ark Handbag ($128)- This bag is trending everywhere right now and I hate to be a follower but this bag is too fun to pass on. Now most of you probably think this is a silly bag but with the right outfit this is sure to make a statement.
- Shine Rafia Circular Tote ($79)- Who doesn’t want to carry the sun around all the time. This bag is probably my favorite Rafia bag I have seen.
Now on to all the SHOES I have been crushing on or currently about to purchase.
- Shae Wedge Sandal ($69.99)- Wedges are by far my go to heel. This one is any easy transition into Summer as well as Fall.
- Eddie Sandal ($89.99)- I already own these shoes. Unfortunately for me, I paid full price for these babies. They are so versatile and easy to wear all year.
- Janice Espadrille Wedge ($89.99)- Also comes in black. I honestly do not wear a lot of black color shoes. So I personally want them in tan.
- Heyo Wedge Sandal ($59.99)- I own the more expensive pair of these shoes. These are just too affordable to pass on.
- Joani Wedge Sandal ($69.99)- These are by far one of my favorites right now. They are currently sitting in my shopping cart. An all white outfit or an all black outfit and you will look so chic!
- Malden Sandal ($59.99)- Who doesn’t love a good bow on a shoe! I am also loving this shoe in the pink color.
Now these sunglasses are all the same brand. Krewe is currently a brand I have been crushing on because no two are the same!
- STL II Two-Tone Round Acetate Sunglasses ($355)- Handcrafted custom acetate frames in collaboration with Mazzucchelli 1849.24-karat, gold-plated hardware.Round gradient lenses. 100% UVA/UVB protection.
- Simone Gradient Square Sunglasses ($255)- Handcrafted, 24-karat gold-plated metal frames with acetate trim.Gradient lenses.Tapered arms with capped ear pieces. 100% UVA/UVB protection.
- STLII Round Sunglasses w/ Nylon Overlay Lens ($375)- Krewe “STL II” round sunglasses in acetate with 24-karat, gold-plated metal accents.Overlay mirrored nylon lenses. 100% UVA/UVB protection.
St. Tropez Self Tanners are my Favorite thing I have recently added to my beauty routine. The ones pictured are items I have used.
- Gradual Tan Tinted Body Lotion ($30)- This one is the easiest to apply without any streaks.
- Self Tan Luxe Facial Oil ($35)- I love this because one it does not leave streaks on my face and two it hydrates my skin.
- Self Tan Luxe Dry Oil ($40)- This is probably my favorite of all of them, but it does get quite messy and you have to be careful with applying it. The reason I love this product is because it lasts the longest and you barely use any of it.
- Self Tan Express Advanced Mousse ($44)- This one is for when I have not kept up with the gradual tanner and need a tan asap! You need the mitt only with this one to apply it.
Sorry this post is a tad long but I thought yall would enjoy an in depth look at my current crushes and staples.
Hey y’all! One of my favorite things to do, is online browse or shop for shoes. One reason might be, shoes fit no matter if you have gained weight or not. Another might be because I have had a love for them since I was a kid. Do you remember when the glitter shoes that Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz were on trend for kids? Well, I had them in every color and would even wear them to play on the playground. Yep, that was me. Now, I might not have grown out of my sparkle phase but I can sure tell you my shoe collection has quite grown.
DSW has been one of the main sources as to why I have as many shoes as I do. It is probably one of my favorite places to buy shoes from. One, they are friendly towards my wallet and being a Premier Member means I get next day shipping for free. All of the pictures above are what I am currently wanting from their online store. From flats to sneakers, they basically carry some of my favorite brands. Below I have attached the links to each shoe.
Flats(Left to Right)
- Frye Ellie Mule
- Jessica Simpson Zellen Flat
- Dolce Vita Colette Flat
- Steve Madden Emile Flat
Heels (Left to Right)
- Jessica Simpson Harphor Sandal
- Steve Madden Feelya Sandal
- Steve Madden Kanzley Sandal
- Sam Edelman Helaine Pump
- Penny Loves Kenny Manner Pump
- Steve Madden Carrson Sandal
- Vince Camuto Kicetta Bootie
- Joie Dalton Bootie
Sneakers (Left to Right)
- Dolce Vita Tait Platform Slip-On Sneaker
- Reebok Harman Run Sneaker
- Steve Madden Lancer Sneaker
- Dolce Vita Xexe Slip-on Sneaker
Just an FYI most of the shoes on the list are under $100 if not all and some pretty markdown! Enjoy!
Are you like me where you ask yourself when the new year approaches what you need to change in your life? Almost like you are needing to reinvent yourself. Well I have decided this year not to have resolutions but instead hold myself accountable for things I should already being doing. Like this blog for example. I have been putting this off since 2015. Yes, 2015. Why? Well life got in the way and so did my self consciousness.
For those of you who do not know me personally, in 2015 I had gotten quite sick off medication prescribed to me by a doctor. Without knowing, I had an adverse reaction and began having some crazy side affects. And I do mean crazy. I finally got answers but I was told not to workout for a while because of my tendons and joint pain. Well guess what, I gained quite a bit of weight and on a 5’4 frame my insecurities came flooding in. Who wants to see a girl who is overweight in fashionable clothing? Why would I expose myself in a way where I could be judge? Nope, not for me.
So I held off and told everyone who shopped with me that had a passion for fashion to create a blog. And I kept constantly being asked, “So why don’t you blog?” Well my response made me seem quite ridiculous. Most of customers told me, I would relate more to women because I have been thin and now a tad more curvy. Well Shoot! Didn’t have a retort for that.
But to be honest, before I had the weight gain, I would never have been able to relate to the popular bloggers. From their size to their fashion sense. ( I am in no way bashing other bloggers.) My style transitions from whatever mood I am in that day. Also I am a curvy size 6 (hopefully I will see that size in feb!) when I’m at my healthiest. Most bloggers I see are quite naturally thin, so what looks great on them would probably not work for me.
Sorry for the long rant but I wanted y’all to see 2018 Sarah will be different from 2017 Sarah. I am holding myself accountable in life with fitness, health, work and this blog. Just in October of 2017, I joined Orange Theory and haven’t looked back. I started at a size 10 and am a small size 8. (I will post progress pictures don’t worry!)
Do not make yourself tired and worn out by trying to obtain unreachable resolutions just hold yourself accountable for things you should already be implementing in life. Anywho! Life is a journey and there a sure to be bumps in the road! Here’s to a new year! Bring it 2018!