Why Stupid Cupid?!? Well do you remember the Princess Diaries movie? Mandy Moore’s character sings “Stupid Cupid” to her ex and since I am single and will be in Vegas for market I will not be participating in date night on V-day! So Stupid Cupid seems to be right on point for me!
Above are options in color schemes that would tempt me to find a last minute date on my trip!(oh did I mention my bff and mom will be coming! I doubt they would like me to ditch them.) I am not really a fan of pink so that is why there is a lack of the color. Personally, I think the color does nothing for me. And you will definitely need a spray tan for the white, light pink and mauve color schemes if you have a fairer skin tone .
I have attached the links to make it easier for you shopping!
White Color Scheme(Left to Right):
- One Shoulder Crepe Jumpsuit
- Pom Pom Off the Shoulder Dress
- Dylan Crochet Shift Dress
- Zahra Fit and Flare Dress
- Isabella Crepe Mermaid Dress
- Lace Romper
Light Pink Color Scheme(Left to Right):
- Gemma Halter Lace Sheath Dress
- Cross Front Body-Con Dress
- One Shoulder Ruffle Dress
- Belza Floral Lace Shift Dress
- Cara Sheath Dress
Mauve Color Scheme(Left to Right):
- One Shoulder Ruffle Sheath Dress
- Lace Mini Dress
- Velvet Mini Dress
- No Reason Off the Shoulder Sheath Dress
- Last Dance Pleated Ruffle Mini Dress
- No Reason Off the Shoulder Romper
Deep Red Color Scheme(Left to Right):
- Lace Body-Con Dress
- Drew Plunging Illusion Jumpsuit
- Louise Sheath Dress
- Whitley Off the Shoulder Dress
- Pixie Jumpsuit
- Tiered Ruffle Sleeve Dress
Almost all of these styles are budget friendly! Plus you can totally wear most of the style all year round! Hopefully this helped plan your v-day outfit!